Monday, March 07, 2011

The ND Home School Convention is History

Jim, Peter and Jonathan headed to Jamestown, ND on Thursday for the state's home school convention.  That left Andrew, David and I to hold down the fort.  Della, our newest Jersey heifer cow is due to calve in just 2 weeks, and was showing signs of an early delivery.  That story for another blog entry.

Friday evening of the convention was a family sharing night and Jonathan and Peter decided to participate.  Their friend Andrew Bornemann filmed their songs:



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmm, I think I have seen that video somewhere... :-)

Anonymous said...

Like the song guys. Your voices are sounding better all the time. Great harmony.

Gp B

Tracy said...

Sounds great!

Our Homeschool convention is the first weekend in June -- I'm excited that they are going to have Dr. Voddie Baucham as the keynote speaker. Even though I no longer homeschool (my kids are grown) I may go just to hear him. (and you never know, someday I may get to help homeschool grandkids, so I gotta stay current on everything) :)