Friday, April 29, 2011

Spring

Does this sound like a SPRING FORECAST to you?

A BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 1 PM CDT /NOON MDT/


SATURDAY TO 1 AM CDT /MIDNIGHT MDT/ SUNDAY.


* RAIN WILL BECOME ALL SNOW BY MIDNIGHT TONIGHT.


* WINDS WILL INCREASE TO 50 MPH SAT AFTERNOON. THE

COMBINATION OF HIGH WINDS & HEAVY SNOW WILL CREATE BLIZZARD

CONDITIONS SAT AFTERNOON & EVENING.


* TRAVEL WILL BE HAZARDOUS DUE TO SNOW COVERED ROADS & BLOWING

SNOW SIGNIFICANTLY REDUCING VISIBILITIES.


* STORM TOTAL SNOWFALL AMOUNTS SHOULD RANGE FROM 6 TO 9 INCHES IN

GARRISON, MINOT & BOTTINEAU.
 
Hard to imagine.  We had a couple of nice days, complete with mosquitoes and woodticks.    We'll see what tomorrow brings.

1 comment:

Cora Beth said...

I just found a woodtick in Lady's ear the other day. YUCK! We had a couple inches of snow, but it all melted away by the next day thankfully! Is your 4+ inches gone now? This sure is a strange year weather wise!

I wanted to thank you for your response about making bread in a Kitchen Aid! I tried a smaller batch than what we usually make and still ended up with 4 loaves. The machine seemed to handle kneading it fine, but I don't think I'll do too much more than that much dough at a time, as I do want my machine to last a LOOOONG time! :)

I'm working on a post currently---complete with bread pictures!

Happy gardening this year, once the mud dries up!
Love,
~Cora