Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Winter Has Arrived

Wind Advisory in effect until 6 PM CST this afternoon...
Rest of Today
Cloudy with isolated snow showers. Windy... colder. Highs in the lower 30s. Near steady temperature in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 25 to 40 mph. Chance of snow 20 percent.
Tonight
Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph.

We have blizzard like conditions today, and the boys sure are happy about it! Jonathan got his deer the day before yesterday, and we will spend the day processing the meat.

Photos will follow after the troops are done with chores.

1 comment:

Goodolboy said...

Hi Lynn, So ya all are gettin the big winds too. Yesterday I was walkin around in my T shirt and today I'm wearin a parka. Good to here your son got his deer. We love venison. I get all kinds from hunter that love to hunt but don't like the meat. They give it to me and it sure don't go to waste. Stay warm.

Guy